Sign in to follow this  
WARBORN

Might as well delete Boros from the game

So I think it's a lol lame that u gotta buy an energy item like 1st on Boros. He has major mana issues early game..he's so flobing slow..almost any other hero can catch up 2 him if he is running away. Aside from the fact that his ulti is already broken half the time it will do one strike n he just stands there like a flobing idiots for 8years..that's ofcourse if he one hits some1....that's if he can get his flobing ulti off and hit any heros with 5million creeps on each lane at any given moment lol. I just finished playin a game with bros out team did good we still won I was 19-7 but still we were playing against shapty ppl..ppl cried so hard about Boros being op...look at him now....just look at him now..poor guy. His blade don't even burn the same hue as b4! :p jj last part haha

So I think it's a lol lame that u gotta buy an energy item like 1st on Boros. He has major mana issues early game..he's so flobing slow..almost any other hero can catch up 2 him if he is running away. Aside from the fact that his ulti is already broken half the time it will do one strike n he just stands there like a flobing idiots for 8years..that's ofcourse if he one hits some1....that's if he can get his flobing ulti off and hit any heros with 5million creeps on each lane at any given moment lol. I just finished playin a game with bros out team did good we still won I was 19-7 but still we were playing against shapty ppl..ppl cried so hard about Boros being op...look at him now....just look at him now..poor guy. His blade don't even burn the same hue as b4! :p jj last part haha

play int boros and start with a pendant :D

play int boros and start with a pendant :D

int Boros is garbage now..ur flobed when it Ss runs out if u play int Boros. And exactly what I'm staying instead of getting something to help me kill..I gotta buy a pendant 1st, you think I don't know this lol.

omg its so crazy u need mana on a hero wow thats so lame holy sutpid devs what they thinking just take mana out of the gam completely cus its sucks when you cant uze ur skills stupid it sucks wow. Boros is super slow without eny of da movement talints or itemz that give speed so he cant catch anyone...he could get an impact dial or waprshard or talints or some other item with speedz but then i cant go over 9000 damage and its not fair this sucks.

int Boros is garbage now..ur flobed when it Ss runs out if u play int Boros. And exactly what I'm staying instead of getting something to help me kill..I gotta buy a pendant 1st, you think I don't know this lol.

int boros is just fine actually, while aa boros is better late game int is stronger mid game and can farm his first few items faster. And if you use your ss at the right time you should be just fine, but you have to play int boros back. use your bola to get other players out of position then harass with ss or aa but make sure you never get out of position. remember that boros' passive means your aa scale with 50%int. so onmi does 800(+800%weapon dmg)(+400%int) at level 3. that's a shap ton of int scaling. as for his poor movement speed i like to grab gravity first because that 6% does a lot when positioning.

Lol that's if u manage to hit with the ulti 5million creeps in each lane...any why does it just stop after 1 hit if u last shot some1...yea maybe it worked it would do a shapload of dmg

A thread complaining about boros being underpowered? I guess the world really is ending. A good boros can kill a whole team, unless that team is tanky. Playing INT boros is really fun because people won't expect it, and one good bola late game could completely kill a squishy player, if you have argus and gravity edge, bola does tons of damage. Omni only works that way if you last hit a creep, I think its a bug. And, if you have trouble with targeting of omni, bola someone out, or catch them away from creeps, its not that hard, and if you build caster, you can dish out some serious damage with a SS omni combo, add burning blade damage in there and its insane!

A thread complaining about boros being underpowered? I guess the world really is ending. A good boros can kill a whole team, unless that team is tanky. Playing INT boros is really fun because people won't expect it, and one good bola late game could completely kill a squishy player, if you have argus and gravity edge, bola does tons of damage. Omni only works that way if you last hit a creep, I think its a bug. And, if you have trouble with targeting of omni, bola someone out, or catch them away from creeps, its not that hard, and if you build caster, you can dish out some serious damage with a SS omni combo, add burning blade damage in there and its insane!

I don't know what horrid ppl you are playing against..but I'm sorry a good Boros can no kill a whole team. U guys don't seem to understand what I'm saying...targeting with ulti is not hard not a prob. It's the fact that there are so many creeps on the map now that his ulti is pretty useless in most situations..u will just go around hit every one once an no1 will die.. And no omni dot only work that way if u last hit a creep..even when u last hit some1 that's almost dead..u will kill him but still have 7 slashes left..but he just stands there. It's funny how ppl still say things like "OMG SOMEONE IS COMPLAINIng ABoUt BoROs!!! Have u not realized he has need nerfed 2million 8hundred and 52 times.

Then don't last hit someone if it will take one slash, let your team get the kill, or maybe try this, bola them, yeah yeah... I understand what your saying, it is completely invalid and honestly if you can't get many kills as boros you are doing something wrong, I played a game where a completely new player got about 10 kills in one game as boros, it shows that he is still op, 1 click, dead. If you are worried about the last hit bug thing, then last hit them before they get away from creeps, that should do it, as long as its one attack away from death, you can farm some creeps afterwards. If you are trying to kill someone near creeps, you are doing something wrong, if you complain about omni being underpowered, you are doing something wrong, if you are complaining that he requires too much energy, you are doing something wrong, ya see the underlying message in my last few statements? If not, YOUR DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

Boros being nerfed is just a part of life, you must accept it, he will never be nerfed beyond belief because he was already there at one point, then he became op again, he is slowly progressing towards being more and more balanced. If you think the omni stop thing is a problem, then report it under the bugs section, because I'm pretty sure its not entirely intended, but something like that needs to happen to actually make him balanced, if boros could omni, kill someone, and walk away as if nothing happened, that would be pure OP, I think that even after a fully completed omni, he should have some form of disable, maybe a resting time of 1 or 2 seconds afterwards.

I got slightly off topic there, if you aren't good as boros, then don't play him, I can't imagine anybody is THAT bad out there who could POSSIBLY NEVER play well as boros, you know anyone?

Lol 10kills is nothing..I'm not the best Boros player..but I consider myself pretty decent, maybe above average then the usual pubers when I use Boros. I agree with something's u are saying but most of it I do not..as when it gets to be a long epic late game most of what u stated is irrelevant. LOL!!! Yea Boros should be stunned for a couple secs after he ulties hahahahha. And yea nova should b still allowed to ulti then use her vanish or w.e it's called and hey maybe shadow as well..after he ulties he should just b stuck there for a sec or 2. And no my friend it's not 1 click dead. I can be funny and say..it's 2 clicks, q then r but I could also tell you that this is prolly one of the dumbest way to play Boros n think ur gonna kill every1...just run around and q-r lol...you need to position yourself in such away that you can maximize you escape route after your done hacking some1 to bits..sometimes you need to isolate some1 from their team..bola you single them out, then slash away. As IOvOl would say.. Your thinking is very 2 dimensional about Boros.

Listen if I think I'm a bad player and I'm complaining about Boros...I have replays..good ones and bad ones..i can show u how I play Boros. I'm pretty sure u would agree I'm pretty bad ass...but then again.iv seem some ppl do someshap with Boros like double bola then impact dial n shananigans of that nature that will prolly take me a rly rly long time to master..if u haven't noticed I'm knew to the scene, my friend showed me sotis once so I bought sc2 just to play it. Never played a cpu game b4 that..I'm all bout the Xbox...skyrim darksouls and darksiders is pretty much all I play with a lil halo. So yes I am a noob in this game. But seems like no1 really understands what my initial post was. And always seem to take is as "complaining" I'm just stating y observations n trying to see if any1 else agrees that's all. And btw I like the game the way it is and am still gonna play bc it's rly fun. These are just my ideas bout it

Who knows maybe sometime soon ill donate 1000$ get an in game item named after me? :) lol "the wraith of Warborn" +45str +%20spell resist Active: increase weapon speed by 90% for 3.5 secs.item cost 3800 :p

In the last week, I have seen about 20 or so Boros players. ONE of them went below 1-1 kdr. And I was silence shotting the SH1T out of him, to prevent him ulting, which was then followed by shadow aa'ing him to death. Even that one time, that he went negative (like 6-8, with my team steamrolling, btw) , I had to basically use a bug (silencing shot overrides all forms of debuff imunity, preventing the Boros from using ultimate) to get him to that point. The other ~19 Boros players went positive, with about 12 going above 3-1 kdr. I've seen a pubstar go 19-1 about 3 weeks ago, against actually good (well for a pub, non premade team, anyway) oponents WITHOUT USING ULTIMATE. (He just said something to the effect of "to make life easier for you, I won't ult at all, this game" at the start and stayed true to his word).

You are a pub player. If you were an Inhouser, I'd MAYBE not argue because in Inhouses Boros is outshined by other AA heroes because teamwork is one of the strongest counters to Boros. In a pub, however Boros is beyond overpowered. People that otherwise go with 0-10 before RQing as any other hero can actually go positive. If there is no communication on the other team, it is near impossible for a Boros to lose a game, and even if he does, it is because everyone else on his team screwed up, not because he played "badly" (a Boros that has enough knowledge of game mechanics, concepts, etc TO NOT RUN INTO A TOWER AT LEVEL 1, LIKE A TARD, is already playing near a "pro" level. If he just listens to an item build an OKish player tells him, then just ults when there are any enemy heroes on the same screen as him, he will probably pay for himself by killing some hero on the other team, before dying.

Boros is the most EZ hero in the game. He has a good (not op, but quite strong) string of offensive burst abilities, and an OUTSTANDING (OP) string of defencive abilities. For real. Spell Storm counters:

Shrapnel Cloak

E Mantle

Executioneer's Ax

DST

FoE

Stuns/Slows

Spell Damage

Lockbox

Stun Batton

Pyre

any other debuff, both item or heroic, provided it is not a Global Disable, or a Silence.

You don't even need to use Omnislash for kills.

If you honestly think that Boros is underpowered, here is what I think of you:

Lol the fact u said u wouldnt argue if it was IH..that proves my point. Thank you. Btw I can do that too..I can get kills without using omni..played Boros enough times.. I never said he was op I said his ulti bug needs to b fixed and if u dont think 8675766664 creeps on the map effects Boros in a negative way and only Boros. Like I said in an earlie post above pretty much everything u said does not apply in late game sorry. Ss is useless in most cases when all other enemy heros are at max items. If your any decent Boros player you would not reply on that as a last sec getaway route. I still stand I what I said. I go a lot of games like 20-4 15-5 whatever..I'm almost always positive kdr with Boros unless havin a bad game or absolutely horrid team. Thanks tho

omg its so crazy u need mana on a hero wow thats so lame holy sutpid devs what they thinking just take mana out of the gam completely cus its sucks when you cant uze ur skills stupid it sucks wow. Boros is super slow without eny of da movement talints or itemz that give speed so he cant catch anyone...he could get an impact dial or waprshard or talints or some other item with speedz but then i cant go over 9000 damage and its not fair this sucks.

Hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahah.

Holyshapniceonepeas

Hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahah.

Holyshapniceonepeas

hahahahahahahahahah lmao absolutely hilarious. The fact that you don't understand and that I have to even mention it..goes to show u don't get what I'm saying..ofcourse u need items but do I rly have to mention I'm talking about base values..hey did you know that the heros on other team can also buy items. ;) you learn something new everyday I guess. :)

hahahahahahahahahah lmao absolutely hilarious. The fact that you don't understand and that I have to even mention it..goes to show u don't get what I'm saying..ofcourse u need items but do I rly have to mention I'm talking about base values..hey did you know that the heros on other team can also buy items. ;) you learn something new everyday I guess. :)

I stopped taking your thoughts seriously at: "might as well delete Boros from the game"

lol k when someone picks boros and snipes you every time they see you jungle, move across river, lane, or whatever, then you'll wonder how UP he is.

Lol the fact u said u wouldnt argue if it was IH..that proves my point. Thank you. Btw I can do that too..I can get kills without using omni..played Boros enough times.. I never said he was op I said his ulti bug needs to b fixed and if u dont think 8675766664 creeps on the map effects Boros in a negative way and only Boros. Like I said in an earlie post above pretty much everything u said does not apply in late game sorry. Ss is useless in most cases when all other enemy heros are at max items. If your any decent Boros player you would not reply on that as a last sec getaway route. I still stand I what I said. I go a lot of games like 20-4 15-5 whatever..I'm almost always positive kdr with Boros unless havin a bad game or absolutely horrid team. Thanks tho

You are, self-admittedly a pub player. A Boros, pub player. Morever, a good 80% of what you say is utter bullshap, That means that I only give 1/10th the shap I give for almost anyone else's opinion. His ult bug is much rarer than you make it seem, I haven't seen it in the last month or so. True, I don't play Boros, so perhaps I'm inattentive, but I think the more likely case is that you are as full of shap about this as everything else, or you use it in the dumbest times . About SS being useless late game..... it's the single best spell in the game, and if you don't realize this, then you are an idiot of elephantine proportions. Who said anything about using it to escape? The vast majority of all items I've listed are the typical items you get to defend yourself against AA heroes, such as Shadow, Nova, Darpa, etc..... and you might notice that none of the anti-aa items (except Barbed Platting, which deals pure damage) do jackshap against Boros. There is no way to stop Boros from killing you, other than the silence bug, or blinking to high ground/ out of range (I notice you didn't mention anything about a more common Boros ult bug, when he continues striking you, even when you get out of sight, range, cloak, he dies, etc. Actually it's not even a "bug", since it happens every time. It's a "feature". Also what the litteral flob do you mean when you said "most of what you said doesn't apply in late game"? Spell Damage non-existent? Item's like what I listed are too expensive to buy, still? Heroes cannot use debuff skills?

Also about creeps. Yeah they get in the way. Spiritually. In reality, 50% of the time Boros keeps striking the target till they are dead, and never even bothers with the other heroes or creeps. And creeps aren't always present. Most of the team fights aren't even close to creeps. They occur in jungle, river, near bosses, close to lanes, but not close enough for your ult to miss them entirely. If they are in lane, you don't have to still charge in and ult everything, like the typical Boros does..... unless someone is caught out of position, you can just back out, and save your ult for a more profitable engagement. Positioning is a biggest factor of who wins the team fight, not the raw math of who's DPS/Leech/Dissables are better....

About your skill level: congrats. It isn't even hard for me to believe, the typical Boros only player usually finishes better than the player of almost any other hero (rare exceptions such as Rancor or Cyprus are present ofc). The fact that you constantly do well with Boros doesn't agree with your story of Boros being weak. ofc, you may be super duper pro, and I'm bm'ing someone that is better than me, but if you'll pardon my following statement, anyone that exclusively plays AA heroes, especially in pubs, is a pathetic shapscrub.

I don't know what horrid ppl you are playing against..but I'm sorry a good Boros can no kill a whole team. U guys don't seem to understand what I'm saying...targeting with ulti is not hard not a prob. It's the fact that there are so many creeps on the map now that his ulti is pretty useless in most situations..u will just go around hit every one once an no1 will die.. And no omni dot only work that way if u last hit a creep..even when u last hit some1 that's almost dead..u will kill him but still have 7 slashes left..but he just stands there. It's funny how ppl still say things like "OMG SOMEONE IS COMPLAINIng ABoUt BoROs!!! Have u not realized he has need nerfed 2million 8hundred and 52 times.

Two solutions to this problem. One is get superheated which helps a lot in clearing creeps. Basically, you want to storm all the creeps away and at the last second when your storm is about to finish you ult your target. Second solution is get cerebro and cooldown items so you can storm a wave away then immediately use another storm for omni smashing. Either way, you need a strategy to efficiently remove creeps in the late game since bola's range is too poor to separate an enemy hero from a creep wave (that is assuming you can even bola through all the creeps late game). You can also get a shrapnel cloak (yah not the most typical item on Boros but necessary in an int build to disable leechers) and use its AoE plus storm to not only disable enemies trying to attack you, but also to help clear waves for your finishing move.