Sign in to follow this  
Oblivicraft

GG AoS, GL LoL

So, I am moving on to LoL. LoL is generally better, I will list why/ways to add to AoS and sign off from this map.

1. Rude Community

2. Few Updates/Heroes

3. No Tutorials

4. Crude hero copying: Kerrigan has bounce attacks and fires a boomerang for some reason, which is a rip-off from the champion Sivir from LoL

5. Few spells, all of which are copied from LoL

6. Do I really need to list the rest?

1- Communities are rudes by itself and full of trollings.

2- In comparison, there are more working per person here than in LoL

3- Lol is the tutorial for other Moba games.

4- Kerrigan is a char before Sivir though not AoS spells. Sivir innovates nothing and you can find several chars like her on other moba games before.

5- Molotov isn't, Spell storm isn't, Omnislash isn't, Command SCV isn't.

6- No, you can move free. it would be better than open ridiculous posts.

1. Rude Community

This is true, but speaks nothing of the game itself.

2. Few Updates/Heroes

You expect too much to be given to you.

3. No Tutorials

Do you need them?

4. Crude hero copying: Kerrigan has bounce attacks and fires a boomerang for some reason, which is a rip-off from the champion Sivir from LoL

Explain Tassadar, or Tosh, then, just as examples. A lot of older heroes in LoL are boring, which is worse than having fun heroes that are copied.

Syndra's ult is a rip-off of Cyprus'. Her ult increases in damage based on how many Q's she used.

6. Do I really need to list the rest?

No you really don't as we're not interested.

AoS is nice. Better than this comic thing like LoL. I dont like these fantasy comic graphics with 12312314123 rainbow colours - it bores me. AoS has this futuristic style - thats very nice. But i cant play it, because my comp goes down with the peformance and i cant play right. Thats frustrative and stomps the fun.

Of course there will be copies. All general games like Call of duty and Halo are similar because they are shooting games so they will have similarities. Same with AoS and LoL. Primarily, every single PvP hero game will have very similar things.

Of course there will be copies. All general games like Call of duty and Halo are similar because they are shooting games so they will have similarities. Same with AoS and LoL. Primarily, every single PvP hero game will have very similar things.

No you're wrong, this does not justify riot stealing an ult concept from AoS. They should pay compensation to Ekco and remove Syndra from the game. Everyone hates her anyway.

All I can say about this post, is LoL graphics can suck my dick, run SC2 on ultra graphics and please try and argue that LoL has better graphics. I'd rather play RuneScape than LoL. please stop posting on AoS forums if you dont think its a good game. we dont want you.

No you're wrong, this does not justify riot stealing an ult concept from AoS. They should pay compensation to Ekco and remove Syndra from the game. Everyone hates her anyway.

I ment that the Theme of the game is similar. It is basicly impossible to not copy certain things from games since the game requires certain components. (Like spell resist, Leech, hero vs hero, team fights, neutrals, creeps, towers, stuns, and silence, ect.)

Also: Most ideas people come up with have been thought of before :P

Welcome to LoL if you think we are any nicer than pubs/mumble then prepare to be shellshocked but you'll find out soon enough. Dota and LoL have the same creators so about the same characters.... yea. Dota is the one that gets the credit but aeon of strife is the grandfather of all moba so give them respect if you want to do a history lesson. As for dota 2 vs LoL, have fun with that debate. That's like maining zerg and saying its the best race kind of debate, which has been done a few times before.

1. Rude Community

I would like to capitalize on this- know that the game DOES breed the community. The more focus on ranking and prestige, the more rudeness, rage quits, and more, especially in pubs.

I also feel the rude community can be related to the fact that AoS is available on a separate game(SC2), so there will be a lot more new players randomly trying it with no previous experience compared to LoL where people know what it is and should have some previous experience either watching friends or videos. So people are less friendly to total noobs such as in AoS and do not feel like teaching them at all. And a tutorial has been in the works for awhile now for AoS to hopefully reduce this.

I do think this thread has run its course and then some.

@Oblivicraft: What you described are problems to most MOBA games so I expect you'll just find more of the same. Good luck with your search for one that suits you, though, and come back whenever you feel like it.