Sign in to follow this  
Dllifer

Dllifer's Replays

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kqxpgd

Derping with raynor. :) Here's Jim, one of my favorite aos heroes. :) He's simple to use. And fun to play with. :3

Use him to 1. ks; 2. silence enemy heroes; 3. run after heroes with low life.

Good items on him would be phase cloak and warp shard - in case of need to run away fast/ smoke screen and tele is also a good combo.

Yamato reactor / ihan crystal is a good thing to get too.

Taser is a good item for jim.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/65pn5u

Derping with micro. Yes, this baby is a manhandler. If you are a violent male who likes to subdue your opponent, or a sadistic female for that matter, then this is your hero. If the enemy bothers you, throw him towers your party. If you are being bullied, then tele away. Although I don't have warpshard in this replay, you might want to add it into your setup because getting in and out quick might be determinative of whether your team will win or lose. :)

Highlights.

Old buddies:

i. durr;

ii. chimera; and

iii. mastercodes.

Check out our rory Mafu. :3 It was a pleasure to be in his lane. It made my micro life easy.

i was lagging so much that game i played like shap.

lol s h i t not shap

Hehehe. you and chimera were rowdy in that game. :3 And my party was being rowdy as to our voltron. hahaha

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7n2ske

Derping with jackson. :3 Jackson is fun. Such a simple man with magical attributes. Evil or so they say. :3

Highlights.

See jacksummers in an op way from both sides. hahaha

---

Jack summers is a little bit op at the moment because if you leave his mines in a certain area, and it is defended by your team mates, and if an opposite team has no true sight, and will walk into it, even if your jack sumemrs is dead; you get the kill. :)

So be sure to have true sight if you are against this beast.

Wow. You are so active in replays and in the forum =D

Just during the weekends brah. Because on the weekdays, I got to focus on something other than sotis. :3

Body building I bet.

No. I do not do building. It is too gay for me. Hahaha. I just do deadlifts (DL). Other than that, time with the business, studies, and family. :3

But I do like writing something in the forum because it is a chance for me to fix my grammar and may be learn how to spell properly with the end hope that what I write does form a clear idea. hahahahaa

ha ha ha ha. chimcunt and I always troll each other.

Hehe, was a fun game. :3

Chimcunt and I*

Love not lost a second time around and is much more sweeter than honey. hahaha

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dj91w8

Derping with tass. Not my best game, and we lost, but what the heck. Warning graphic language from my party mates. hahahaha. It was very tempting to do worse. Just made my day. :3

P.s. Pay attention to what is being said in game because it is important. :) Learn from it, analyse it, and synthesize it with your strategy. :3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m3dkfh

Derping with toxi. I missed using toxi since it reminds me of my friend. I chose it, then I remembered, no longer mana leech ulti build. >.< DANG!!! Well, I made do with what I got. Simply raised the dps and got darwin's might for leeching.

Toxi is fun, a simple unit, which allows you to vomit on opponents. Blech!!! ^-^

---

I always love a game which has micro. Micro if the user is good may determine the game. :) If for serious sake, I am asked which unit I'd like to master, it would be micro.

You could learn from me. Most micros who claim that they're good are only able to toss enemies to their team to guarantee a kill. I on the other hand, am one level above. I also excel at tossing allies to enemies or into unpathable terrain. You don't see many Micros tossing allies. It's a rare skill I've acquired.

reminds me of a pubgame few weeks back i think it was still SOTIS.

micro and jax are a strong initiating team.

our team comp was a micro jax, me as boros and tychus, and vergil.

our initiation was key to winning.

micro tossed jackson to enemy team! ulti and e. and then teleported into the enemy team then slime.

immediately after i saw the toss, i bolad our hunkered down tychus (who was playing defensively) TOWARD the enemy team. i ss ulti with ihan on.

then vergil ulti the clump.

nothing survived. only the jackson died on our team.

You could learn from me. Most micros who claim that they're good are only able to toss enemies to their team to guarantee a kill. I on the other hand, am one level above. I also excel at tossing allies to enemies or into unpathable terrain. You don't see many Micros tossing allies. It's a rare skill I've acquired.

I'm guessing you taught Thedarknew user then :(

Haha, that might work, trolling not intented, that if they ally you toss could kill the enemy forces with ease. :3

reminds me of a pubgame few weeks back i think it was still SOTIS.

micro and jax are a strong initiating team.

our team comp was a micro jax, me as boros and tychus, and vergil.

our initiation was key to winning.

micro tossed jackson to enemy team! ulti and e. and then teleported into the enemy team then slime.

immediately after i saw the toss, i bolad our hunkered down tychus (who was playing defensively) TOWARD the enemy team. i ss ulti with ihan on.

then vergil ulti the clump.

nothing survived. only the jackson died on our team.

micro jackson is a good combo. :3 Now if only our sea players would practice intentional hero combinations rather than choose a unit which they like because it is strong, our server would be more fun. ahahha

micro jackson is a good combo. :3 Now if only our sea players would practice intentional hero combinations rather than choose a unit which they like because it is strong, our server would be more fun. ahahha

Just then, Enaigon, Misuari and I just owned the whole enemy team (which were fairly decent players) with a Kerri, Jax and Shadow combo. Enaigon got the most from it due to Kerri's ulti and her bounces which produced like three monster kills and nearly a ludacris kill but someone else got the last guy. This combo could be an OP rape session if Toxi was involved too.

thing is it happened on pubs. i felt i had to assist the initiation and the first i could think of was to bola something. it was by chance that the tychus was sitting pretty lol.

Just then, Enaigon, Misuari and I just owned the whole enemy team (which were fairly decent players) with a Kerri, Jax and Shadow combo. Enaigon got the most from it due to Kerri's ulti and her bounces which produced like three monster kills and nearly a ludacris kill but someone else got the last guy. This combo could be an OP rape session if Toxi was involved too.

Yes i agree . Hahahaha. It's a good combo ! that game was 18-19 in early-mid game and turn out 40+ - 20 .

Friggin premades ruining SEA pubs. You won't lose a game if Enai's in your premade, unless you go up against really strong players or another premade.

Friggin premades ruining SEA pubs. You won't lose a game if Enai's in your premade, unless you go up against really strong players or another premade.

Haha.

I never like premades unless we're going to troll, and not decide to straight win it.

I love premades. :3 I actually learn more on it rather than being a solo player. The team factor is sweet.

thing is it happened on pubs. i felt i had to assist the initiation and the first i could think of was to bola something. it was by chance that the tychus was sitting pretty lol.

When there is an opportunity, always grab it. :3

Toxi, now, is very op. :3 As long as your items are set, you can go on a rampage. :3 And his passive, running away fast, when life is low, is awesome.