Sign in to follow this  
Sora

Any good anime?

I'm in search for a new anime show to watch.

here is a list i already watched that i can think of:

• Naruto
  • Naruto Shippuden
  • Bleach
  • Rurouni Kenshin
  • Air Gear
  • Death Note
  • Detective conan
  • Fairy tail
  • Art Sword Online
  • Fruits Basket
  • Trigun
  • Devil May Cry
  • High school of the dead
  • DBZ
  • Initial D
  • inuyasha
  • one piece
  • hunterxhunter
  • Nurarihyon No Mago
  • Eden of the east
  • Black lagoon

Im looking for comedy/action/romance anime OR anime about Hacking? Please recommend any good anime that not in the list.

Anime Movie recommended:

• Kotonoha no Niwa (highly recommend this one)
  • Castle in the Sky
  • Princess Mononoke
  • Spirit Away
  • 5 sec per centimeter
  • Children Who Chase Lost Voices

My question:

Did bleach end at episode 366?

i just watched episode 366 and im just wondering if this is the last episode? I heard around some forums that it is over but im not too sure..Thank you for your time!!!

Looking through Banzai's list, I would add Toradora.

also, try "toaru kagaku no railgun" if you the Index.

and i want to ask you. Which of the anime you have watched was good? and was High school DxD?

I am very happy that you watched Gosick and Another, Banzai.

Looking through Banzai's list, I would add Toradora.

also, try "toaru kagaku no railgun" if you the Index.

and i want to ask you. Which of the anime you have watched was good? and was High school DxD?

I am very happy that you watched Gosick and Another, Banzai.

Black lagoon is great, It is pretty violent though, other than that it is an awesome anime

Oh thank you..but i already watched...forgot to put in the list

The only Anime I can think of are:

Touhou (Which is actually a Video game, not a show -Lot of Utube videos though)

and

Hetalia (Which is a female show, I heard from a lot of from friends a school. =/ [i think a utube show?]

-Edit- Forgot Tales of the Abyss. [Video game and Anime show with about 30 episodes]

Edited by Itsthatguy

I only know old Anime

Akira (ma favorite)

Bubblegum Crisis

Vampire Hunter D

Fist of the North Star

Crying Freeman

Ninja Scroll

DBZ

Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie

Fatal Fury

etc.

Now im to old for this :)

Try one (or more) of the following:

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Ouran Highschool Host Club

Mahou Sensei Negima!

Negima!? (note, these are two completely different series involving the same set of characters a la Tenchi Muyo)

Ranma 1/2

Bamboo Blade

Disgaea

Martian Successor Nadesico

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimao

Rosario + Vampire

Samurai Champloo

Kekkaishi

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (the better series, follows the Manga)

Team Four Star's DBZ Abridged

^ pokemon is cartoon... not anime, real talk. If you say anime = cartoon i think the punishment should be permaban and removal of your balls.

no,lol, pokemon is an anime u ignorant noob shap

Bible black

and don't forget Depravity...

But seriously, I envy you, in that there are so many beautiful awesome anime still waiting to be watched. I've watched every anime with above a 7.00 on Animenewsnetworks "genre" search (you can just see the highest rated anime) with vintage of 2001 one and up. This is somewhere around several hundred anime, I think. Try Angel Beats to start you off (action, god, life after death, tragedy, story focuses less on action and more on story, do not go to this for action, but rather for a good goddamn story.). This is one of the best out there, so watch it knowing that it's not like Naruto, or some average school life anime. If you want a nice, good action anime, try Legends of Legendary Heroes, this anime is nicely animated with an awesome story, and very cool fights/fight-scenes. This anime is the type of anime that entertains me the most and I wish more anime were like it, but then you run into unoriginal boring stories, oh the woe of watching too much anime. But animes like Angel Beats enrapture me, they are beautiful and they stick with you for a long time, if not forever, these types of animes just are really the type that if it were a book it would be a mandatory shelf warmer.

and don't forget Depravity...

But seriously, I envy you, in that there are so many beautiful awesome anime still waiting to be watched. I've watched every anime with above a 7.00 on Animenewsnetworks "genre" search (you can just see the highest rated anime) with vintage of 2001 one and up. This is somewhere around several hundred anime, I think. Try Angel Beats to start you off (action, god, life after death, tragedy, story focuses less on action and more on story, do not go to this for action, but rather for a good goddamn story.). This is one of the best out there, so watch it knowing that it's not like Naruto, or some average school life anime. If you want a nice, good action anime, try Legends of Legendary Heroes, this anime is nicely animated with an awesome story, and very cool fights/fight-scenes. This anime is the type of anime that entertains me the most and I wish more anime were like it, but then you run into unoriginal boring stories, oh the woe of watching too much anime. But animes like Angel Beats enrapture me, they are beautiful and they stick with you for a long time, if not forever, these types of animes just are really the type that if it were a book it would be a mandatory shelf warmer.

Never thought I'd meet someone else who watched Legend of the Legendary Heroes. The title just drives away sooo many people.