Sign in to follow this  
Fumbles

HoTS

Its not going to be released in december, the date they gave is "12-3-2013", meaning March 3rd 2013. Its strange for us Americans to see a date in that format, I beleive its the European format? Anyway, the release date is March 13th.

Its not going to be released in december, the date they gave is "12-3-2013", meaning March 3rd 2013. Its strange for us Americans to see a date in that format, I beleive its the European format? Anyway, the release date is March 13th.

I'm not sure if it's European, but format is used in Asia.

Month-Day-Year is used in the USA

Day-Month-Year is used every-freaking-where else.

The US Military uses day-month-year. And the month has to be the 3-letter abbreviation, too. So today would be 14NOV2012. And don't forget to slash those zeros.

Blizzard all stars?? will make this game obsolete?

they are waitin for dota2 to go live ^_^

i have been playin dota2 till assassins creed 3 comes out on pc ^_^

i like having more heroes and random ^_^

Blizzard all stars?? will make this game obsolete?

If you knew anything about Blizzard All-Stars, you might not be so interested in it.

Yes, it will look and feel extremely polished, however their initial demonstration showed that they were dumbing it down ridiculously, with only three different stats and a tiny handful of items.

If you knew anything about Blizzard All-Stars, you might not be so interested in it.

Yes, it will look and feel extremely polished, however their initial demonstration showed that they were dumbing it down ridiculously, with only three different stats and a tiny handful of items.

i wish they put it on the arcade to be played, i havent heard anything on it since blizzcon..

In BAS the stats are:

-Attack Damage

-Skill Power

-Health

-Movement

afaik.

And there are actually a lot of items. There's 5 categories and 4 items in each category and each item has 3 stages [Total 60 items].

EDIT: At least based on last time I saw it from the YT videoes.

i wish they put it on the arcade to be played, i havent heard anything on it since blizzcon..

Agreed... I want to know if it's still as boring as it looked then. Of course I wish it wasn't, I just doubt it.

In BAS the stats are:

-Attack Damage

-Skill Power

-Health

-Movement

afaik.

And there are actually a lot of items. There's 5 categories and 4 items in each category and each item has 3 stages [Total 60 items].

You don't remember correctly. The three stats are, as described: damage, health, and mastery.

Mastery is just cooldown reduction.

Also, the number of items was closer to 20, and there are only 4 categories.

Agreed... I want to know if it's still as boring as it looked then. Of course I wish it wasn't, I just doubt it.

i know.. one mod maker could have made a clone of it like how there is a HoTS mod floating in the arcade.

Not trying to troll or anything but doesn't that date then say March 12th, 2013?