Sign in to follow this  
RedHydra

Heart of the Swarm: Beta v2.0

Wuh...... that's dumb lol..... even in Taiwan they sell English versions rofl

When I first read your message I was like WTF OF COURSE THEY SELL COLLECTORS EDITION. luulluull I hope they do otherwise Amazon is ripping me off >:(

Game sucks.

Terran gets one new unit, an upgrade for it, and a new form of hellion. Zerg gets two new units and one new upgrade for one of them. Protoss gets two new units, both in the stargate, and no new upgrades.

No new buildings for any race.

It's sad to see the pathetic effort that amounts for innovation at Blizzard, and that we've all come to accept. The interface sucks, barely any new content, and nothing else new to speak of.

Game sucks.

Terran gets one new unit, an upgrade for it, and a new form of hellion. Zerg gets two new units and one new upgrade for one of them. Protoss gets two new units, both in the stargate, and no new upgrades.

No new buildings for any race.

It's sad to see the pathetic effort that amounts for innovation at Blizzard, and that we've all come to accept. The interface sucks, barely any new content, and nothing else new to speak of.

Stfu noob...

It cant be true that 95% of the post about sc2 are from flobing 1v1 noobs dont know anything about that game. Stop flobing tell shap idiot! Really...

Go and play aos... Really! flobing noobs stop talking bout balance!!!!!!!!!

Hots best beta ^^ really nice balanced and good new units fitting well

Stfu noob...

It cant be true that 95% of the post about sc2 are from flobing 1v1 noobs dont know anything about that game. Stop flobing tell shap idiot! Really...

Who said shap about balance? I think it's pathetic that Blizzard would release an expansion with no new buildings and only a few new units, and with virtually nothing else new to speak of.

Who said shap about balance? I think it's pathetic that Blizzard would release an expansion with no new buildings and only a few new units, and with virtually nothing else new to speak of.

I agree with that. Pretty much t he only thing that's changed is the interface, which I do like a lot. It looks so much more crisper. I can talk balance because I invested insurmountable time into watching korean pros and my own time climbing the ranks in SCII. :)

Stfu noob...

Shut your mouth you bm scrub.

red u should at least beat me once before u challenge all these other aos noobs...

Do you have the HotS beta? :) Play meee even though I haven't played in a while lol..

Agree with you 100% that battlenet wise its total fail as an expansion, nothings actually changed

Most people are buying it for the campaign not gonna lie

I dont get why they limit the units that can be produced from each building so much, theres no reason each building couldnt make like 5-10 units instead of just 4. There are so many units that were in the campaign but not in the actual battlenet experience, its kind of sad really....

Plus its boring to always see each race use the same 2-5 units every game

Thats why I almost always end up playing custom games in the arcade, they have far more content and depth to them

Agree with you 100% that battlenet wise its total fail as an expansion, nothings actually changed

Most people are buying it for the campaign not gonna lie

I dont get why they limit the units that can be produced from each building so much, theres no reason each building couldnt make like 5-10 units instead of just 4. There are so many units that were in the campaign but not in the actual battlenet experience, its kind of sad really....

Plus its boring to always see each race use the same 2-5 units every game

Thats why I almost always end up playing custom games in the arcade, they have far more content and depth to them

And going beyond production buildings, there's certainly potential for a wider variety of support buildings (like the sensor tower). More upgrades as well. I personally would love to see some of the cool tech research that they demonstrated in the campaign implemented into the multiplayer. But nope.

This isn't much, but here are some screenshots from the new beta:

http://i.imgur.com/7ZQJ6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/a6nHp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZN00b.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XxN40.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wyFDo.jpg

Apparently, they gave the Chronosphere (50% Slow) ability to Oracles. I thought being able to copy enemy units was pretty badass, but I guess that's too OP.

If you have the beta, add me! I'm using ekcolnovkol's account. I don't play ladder a lot nowadays, but I'll be glad to play 1v1 or 2v2 with AoS players!

IGN: ekcolnovkol.914

in the last ss kerrys tits look like crap. there all going in separate directions and probably saggy as flob.. i bet that team as a zerg didnt do her body any justice

And going beyond production buildings, there's certainly potential for a wider variety of support buildings (like the sensor tower). More upgrades as well. I personally would love to see some of the cool tech research that they demonstrated in the campaign implemented into the multiplayer. But nope.

U must know?

Ur pro? U know how sc2 works?

Its their job. So let them do their job.

U cant implent that op-shap of each beta :D

Just think about the easiness off terran in wol with the units from campaign.

And think about hots :D kerrigan ftw o.O

I agree with that. Pretty much t he only thing that's changed is the interface, which I do like a lot. It looks so much more crisper. I can talk balance because I invested insurmountable time into watching korean pros and my own time climbing the ranks in SCII. :)

-Interface is nice y

-no u cant talk balance

-watching korean pros dont mean anything, why are there still so much noob sout there that are watching pros? :D

Shut your mouth you bm scrub.

-1v1? Then we see who is scrub^^

Do you have the HotS beta? :) Play meee even though I haven't played in a while lol..

-who doesnt have beta? :D just go to amazon set up a order and cancel, u get key ;)

-or, as i did it go to local shop, tell them u need more than 1 key and get 8 xD now 8 friends playing beta!?!

@sciifighter.

I can talk b alance since I've played over 7000 games in WoL. And I can be noob and watch korean pros but I can still talk balance because in theory I know how the game works.

I haven't played HotS too much except for the last couple of days (8 games for now) but I will get myself to a level so I can play you. Also I'm not playing seriously (I play random just to get a feel for all three races and their new units) But if you want to you can add me. GaussianBean,503

@sciifighter.

I can talk b alance since I've played over 7000 games in WoL. And I can be noob and watch korean pros but I can still talk balance because in theory I know how the game works.

I haven't played HotS too much except for the last couple of days (8 games for now) but I will get myself to a level so I can play you. Also I'm not playing seriously (I play random just to get a feel for all three races and their new units) But if you want to you can add me. GaussianBean,503

In hots or in wol?

And i still would say u cant do real theory crafting. Coz u dont know the game situations that occure, the army movement positioning, expectig enemy to do that coz u do that. That are things that u just get with playing, u get my point?

So a lot of theory crafting thinks like bo's and stuff, i agree with u. But on the other hand u cant theory craft about things u propably dont know neither have played nor analysed exactly.

U know what i mean?

In hots or in wol?

And i still would say u cant do real theory crafting. Coz u dont know the game situations that occure, the army movement positioning, expectig enemy to do that coz u do that. That are things that u just get with playing, u get my point?

So a lot of theory crafting thinks like bo's and stuff, i agree with u. But on the other hand u cant theory craft about things u propably dont know neither have played nor analysed exactly.

U know what i mean?

Lol really? I was in mid level masters and high ranking masters in 2s 3s and 4s in random and in teams. Would I still not know game situations that occur? Even different timings? I can play either WoL or HotS doesn't matter to me. By the way. I've practiced a good share of my marine split micro vs blings. LOL I think you underestimate some of the people on AoS forums just because it's supposed to be mainly about AoS and not WoL/HotS.

Unless you're trolling me then bravo.

Lol really? I was in mid level masters and high ranking masters in 2s 3s and 4s in random and in teams. Would I still not know game situations that occur? Even different timings? I can play either WoL or HotS doesn't matter to me. By the way. I've practiced a good share of my marine split micro vs blings. LOL I think you underestimate some of the people on AoS forums just because it's supposed to be mainly about AoS and not WoL/HotS.

Unless you're trolling me then bravo.

At first im trollling, and secondly masters in 2vs 3vs 4vs dont dax anything coz its random and not compareable^^

Also masters isnt that hard.

Playing at masters dont say u know sth about the game btw o.O

At first im trollling, and secondly masters in 2vs 3vs 4vs dont dax anything coz its random and not compareable^^

Also masters isnt that hard.

Playing at masters dont say u know sth about the game btw o.O

Masters in 2s 3s 4s is nothing. High masters and being one of the top in NA is something :)

playing at masters should mean you know how to play the game and understand it. Otherwise you wouldn't be in masters. lol @ your shap logic

Google Translate I believe?

Or is that supposed to mock the English language?

Btw I preorder HotS Collector's Edition. Not sure when I get the beta key. At least that's what it says on Amazon... :| I WANT BETA KEY

the ticket has a code, send the code to a e-mail (u must know what is the mail[in mexico is with gameplanet] and the will send u a beta key!)

the ticket has a code, send the code to a e-mail (u must know what is the mail[in mexico is with gameplanet] and the will send u a beta key!)

You're way overdue. I've been playing the beta for over a month....

Masters in 2s 3s 4s is nothing. High masters and being one of the top in NA is something :)

playing at masters should mean you know how to play the game and understand it. Otherwise you wouldn't be in masters. lol @ your shap logic

Well na suck, but we all know that, so playing masters still doesnt tell anything about knowing the game.

Lol @ ur logic o.O

Na really sucks... :P

K so pretty much any dumbass can be in masters then? you don't need to know anything to be in masters? That makes no sense.... Yes even though NA sucks in ladder, that doesn't mean that people don't know anything in teh game. Although NA are not better then Koreans in SCII that doesn't mean they don't know anything about the game. if anything, you seem to lack any coherent sense of logical thinking. If I was silver or if people are in silver you can say that suck at the game but even then they can know the game. They just don't have practice to execute what they need to do. Like they'll forget to build supply and be supply blocked for 30 seconds. Or they'll have idle scvs, but they know all this is bad, but they just can't execute.

"playing masters still doesnt tell anything about knowing the game"

this statement contradicts itself based on the assumption that people in masters are top 2% in a region. It's like you get an A or A- instead of an A+ on a math exam and you claim they don't know anything about the math exam. Too young and naive you are. Much to learn you still have.

K so pretty much any dumbass can be in masters then? you don't need to know anything to be in masters? That makes no sense.... Yes even though NA sucks in ladder, that doesn't mean that people don't know anything in teh game. Although NA are not better then Koreans in SCII that doesn't mean they don't know anything about the game. if anything, you seem to lack any coherent sense of logical thinking. If I was silver or if people are in silver you can say that suck at the game but even then they can know the game. They just don't have practice to execute what they need to do. Like they'll forget to build supply and be supply blocked for 30 seconds. Or they'll have idle scvs, but they know all this is bad, but they just can't execute.

"playing masters still doesnt tell anything about knowing the game"

this statement contradicts itself based on the assumption that people in masters are top 2% in a region. It's like you get an A or A- instead of an A+ on a math exam and you claim they don't know anything about the math exam. Too young and naive you are. Much to learn you still have.

Unfortunatly i have to agree with Sciifighter the skill in NA is far worse than any other region Plat in all regions apart from NA, high diamond (well used to be) on NA

wow can I haz your sig? o.O