Sign in to follow this  
BestPlayer

EU Top Player

This quote is even liked by soed yet im not convinced it is him. The general style of writing is too retarded for him. Maybe its his trolling protege skydie?

DIIPA! +

Soed didn't teach me to troll; rather he released my inner (tertiary) personality.

btw i am from England, and obviously the best player in eu started his own thread. In need of an ego boost Soed?

Soed seems to always be in need of an ego boost tbh.

I think it's time to ressurrekt this thread for the upkoming tournament.

Basikally from glossing ower it, it is klear eweryone had no idea that our team last tournament was the 5 best players - whish it was. Although not aktiwe, we still shap on the kompetition, shutting the mouthes of idiots in this thread, at least for the most part.

Anyway, you guys are free to giwe your opinions. Who do you think are the best players in EU? I'm going to go ahead and guess this will be another sirklejerk for John ;D

I don't think it kounts as a nekro when its something timeless as this. We'd hawe to kreate a new thread ewery time, instead of simply replying in this one.

Plus all the komedik walue of earlier pages in it would be lost.

So who do you think are the top 5 in EU, residente? Your own team for the tourney?

I don't think it kounts as a nekro when its something timeless as this. We'd hawe to kreate a new thread ewery time, instead of simply replying in this one.

Plus all the komedik walue of earlier pages in it would be lost.

So who do you think are the top 5 in EU, residente? Your own team for the tourney?

Maybe Spooky and/or Booom would be there.

Anyway this is nosense. For example yesterday I played Cow and got 2 double kills in a row vs Corsa-Cain, SayMyName-Tosh. We lost anyway. So it doesnt rly matter how much individual skill you have, teamfights make this game.

Maybe Spooky and/or Booom would be there.

I would disagree, but I am perhaps out of toush with the skill lewel of some people.

Anyway this is nosense. For example yesterday I played Cow and got 2 double kills in a row vs Corsa-Cain, SayMyName-Tosh. We lost anyway. So it doesnt rly matter how much individual skill you have, teamfights make this game.

You are still free to hawe your own opinion on who would be the top 5, the top 10 or the top 20. It's a teamgame, sure, but there is still indiwidual skill, as you say :)

I don't know why you kall out korsa or saymyname, though, did you manage double kills in 1 against 2 lane? Otherwise ewen saying it seems out of plase.

You are still free to hawe your own opinion on who would be the top 5, the top 10 or the top 20. It's a teamgame, sure, but there is still indiwidual skill, as you say :)

I don't know why you kall out korsa or saymyname, though, did you manage double kills in 1 against 2 lane? Otherwise ewen saying it seems out of plase.

Because they are known and good AoS players, and that they got raped against TBone, means that I can have lots of individual skill with that hero, but that doesnt mean that I can win the game. That's my point.

Because they are known and good AoS players, and that they got raped against TBone, means that I can have lots of individual skill with that hero, but that doesnt mean that I can win the game. That's my point.

I still don't see how that's relewant at all. Were you laning 1 against 2 against them? Were they laning kain and tosh together? How is it ewen remotely relewant?

I'm not saying you don't hawe "indiwidual skill" with tbone, but I must underline my konfusion as to why you bring this up at all.

So kome on, what would be your top 20? Let's hear it, don't be skared now :)

I still don't see how that's relewant at all. Were you laning 1 against 2 against them? Were they laning kain and tosh together? How is it ewen remotely relewant?

I'm not saying you don't hawe "indiwidual skill" with tbone, but I must underline my konfusion as to why you bring this up at all.

So kome on, what would be your top 20? Let's hear it, don't be skared now :)

My point was to show how irrelevant is to know who is the best individual player, because this game consists on teamwork. I wanted to mean that TBone (not alone, but laning with Jakk Summers) is supposedly destinated to lose against Cain-Tosh.

And I can't even give a top 20 because, a player can have low individual skill, but be very good in terms on teamwork, so should I put him in the top of the list or not?

I hope you understand my point.

No I don't think a Jakk/TBone would nesessarily lose to Tosh/Kain.

And how you do the list is up to you, just say "This top 20 walues teamwork a lot, and generally the people on it are the ones I feel display the best teamplay when I'm with them". Prefase it like that if you want, that's all up to you :P

My teamlist would include the daily players, in alphabetic order: African, Booom, Climax, Corsa, Diipa, Doom (actually playing a lot on EU), Dyx, Hydra (actually playing a lot on EU), John, SayMyName, Shard, Spooky, and myself (and maybe more players I'm missing). If you ask me about the order, I can't tell to you, I don't know if I can order them into the most skilled ones to the less skilled players.