Sign in to follow this  
BestPlayer

EU Top Player

hahaha u are amusing, if u don't know who i am you are to new user for me to waste time on, u need to not lose pubs and start playing not so bad, when u do contact Brute and he will set up a meeting concering u so called "team"

Thing is I dont play pubs at all and saying its a waste of time for you (yet you not wasting time playing pubs) shows you are some troll that noone should take seriously.

Thing is I dont play pubs at all and saying its a waste of time for you (yet you not wasting time playing pubs) shows you are some troll that noone should take seriously.

But you also said I play 2-3 heroes, when I played many more different heroes than that in just this tournament - ultimately even winning it.

So gosh darn you.

Hahaha soed, I will give you my top 20:

1. John

2. DarkSniper

3. Residente

4. DarkMach

5. Diipadaapa

6. JustEuropean

7. Soedenone

8. Shablagoo

9. Spooky

10. Corsa

11. Zeeeend

12. JustBooom

13. Climax

14. SayMyAFK

15. SevenLord

16. JustYaldi

17. DarkKnight

18. Lazzarus

19. Yikar

20. Warryk

Special mentions: JustZero, xwxHysteria, dmikos, SevenHell.

I think this list is missing some names! Not even sure if I'm top 8 though, lol. Depends how you look at it, but my mechanics are really poor, and obv my last hitting is very bad, seeing as I had like 27 last hits in 1hour with Egon ;)

But you also said I play 2-3 heroes, when I played many more different heroes than that in just this tournament - ultimately even winning it.

So gosh darn you.

You didnt win tournament your team did. Dont take all credit. I hope next time I will be able to play ;)

Shab so obsessed over his 27 last hits as Egon lol. Were you the guy who had 27 last hits the whole game as shadow back in 3.0 too bro :))

Anyway, how did my fuc king no0b team win the tournament without me wtf?

Shab so obsessed over his 27 last hits as Egon lol. Were you the guy who had 27 last hits the whole game as shadow back in 3.0 too bro :))

Anyway, how did my fuc king no0b team win the tournament without me wtf?

I'm pretty sure that was ufokid ^_^

I think if you played it would be really hard, it was hard enough carrying John through the tournament ^_^

You didnt win tournament your team did. Dont take all credit. I hope next time I will be able to play ;)

What are you talking about? I'm taking exactly the credit that I should: That I won. Just like Brew, Shab, John and chob did. We all won the tournament.

I hope you play next time too, so your team will be even easier to beat =)

I saw all replays its not like your team wined couse of you thats what I ment. Keep your pethetic comment about my team being easier to beat to yourself :P You not sounds like top player couse of it.

I saw all replays its not like your team wined couse of you thats what I ment. Keep your pethetic comment about my team being easier to beat to yourself :P You not sounds like top player couse of it.

If winning a world wide tournament doesn't make someone a top player in your eyes, then I think you need to see a doctor, cause there might be something horribly wrong with your eyes.

I hope you have a fast recovery from your condition.

I think Shard got a point here. Soed is just talking big to compensate for his low self-esteem and lack of skill... how typical of EU players...

Lmao. You're a flobing piece of work, you know that? I think chob was huge upgrade from what u would have done bro, so thanks for staying away gg.

Dont be mad dude..

If winning a world wide tournament doesn't make someone a top player in your eyes, then I think you need to see a doctor, cause there might be something horribly wrong with your eyes.

I hope you have a fast recovery from your condition.

Did I ever wrote or said he is not top player? Your eyes are fine?

Troll is troll

this tungvu write like he is some new user i not like cuz they all so bad. he talk bad about EU but knows nothing that EU is the best, because my team is EU, is he some USA new user? or maybe even he is some yellow new user he should go back to his bad contry and not come here to talk because he will never be good because he dont learn from my team

PsychoTeHrAPIST

this tungvu write like he is some new user i not like cuz they all so bad. he talk bad about EU but knows nothing that EU is the best, because my team is EU, is he some USA new user? or maybe even he is some yellow new user he should go back to his bad contry and not come here to talk because he will never be good because he dont learn from my team

PsychoTeHrAPIST

This quote is even liked by soed yet im not convinced it is him. The general style of writing is too retarded for him. Maybe its his trolling protege skydie?