Sign in to follow this  
BestPlayer

EU Top Player

Lol whats going on in this thread? soed play only 2-6 players, dafuq? if there is anyone who is basically the godfather of Sotis/AoS IT IS SOED, and dont you forget it.... I would love to see most of you lane against soed with any hero and say it is ez... ye he hasnt played alot of AoS recently but he can still come inh and rape most of you, soo careful what you say brows!

Residente, I dont understand why you just cant say thank you for things people do for you, instead of object the fact that they did... such arrogance, its frightening... soed, taught many of that generation of Sotis, probably your beloved Lux, me, and maybe even Carlos...

Lastly, SHIET, i FORGOT BESTZERA and Brew

????? need to adjust my list... hmm think Shab can drop off :)))))))) since hes not here to defend himself xD

BTW soed you mad, John might take your MVP prize away from you? xDDDDDDD

Residente, I dont understand why you just cant say thank you for things people do for you, instead of object the fact that they did... such arrogance, its frightening... soed, taught many of that generation of Sotis, probably your beloved Lux, me, and maybe even Carlos...

soed is the godfader of trolling too, and my teacher, so he deserve the same from me, but maybe you take it too literally :)

and pleaase i dont beloved you, omg, you only was my spanish pubstar bro :D

all of you new users thinking ur so good make me laughing, the one true ruler of these game is Psycho and his team. the sooner you lern this the faster ur way to learning from the best can start.

u thinking ur good amuses me and my team HAHA.

we win every pub we play and u not because we win 100% u have to lose to us we win

all of you new users thinking ur so good make me laughing, the one true ruler of these game is Psycho and his team. the sooner you lern this the faster ur way to learning from the best can start.

u thinking ur good amuses me and my team HAHA.

we win every pub we play and u not because we win 100% u have to lose to us we win

Are you from NA or EU?? I will be happy to play my team versus your team if you not scared ;)

lol & the nubs step forward to claim their imagination prize... preaze head to the nearest dumpster for your pwize!

Anyways... I haven't played most of you guys yet, the guys that really seem to stick out are as follows(and in no perticular order):

• JustSAfrinub
  • JustZeratul
  • Shab
  • Soed
  • Samantha

There are quite a few more that actually stand out, myself included (supernub from publand) but i thought i'd keep the list small... & add a girl to it too (they're always so overlooked in the gaming community).

girs are overlooked but i've seen samantha playing and she is mediocre-average, no offense lol

Where's the don't like button... C'mon devs, this isn't Flacidbook, we want a Don't Like button!!! :D

Where's the don't like button... C'mon devs, this isn't Flacidbook, we want a Don't Like button!!! :D

oh god, she just promised you weird things and know you now defend her :-P

oh god, she just promised you weird things and know you now defend her :-P

Haha... no... I just think she's good & requires a little mention.

I nominate Brew for best player Eu, playing Raynor when he hadn't played the hero in about a year, and going the entire game without dying, and with lots of kills and assists.

hahaha u are amusing, if u don't know who i am you are to new user for me to waste time on, u need to not lose pubs and start playing not so bad, when u do contact Brute and he will set up a meeting concering u so called "team"

Is this Soed again? Was BestPlayer not enough for you?

Is this Soed again? Was BestPlayer not enough for you?

I can assure you this is not Soedenone.

seriously guys, who cares about this "person"?