Sign in to follow this  
BestPlayer

EU Top Player

I´d put Just african in top5 since i dont know those dark dudes , just african to me is on of the best player in EU right now , playing on a high level over a long period of time.

/ wow im also in da list :D

Wow, after "making" peace you still bm me shard, you jealous because he like me and not you? >_>

edit: anyway i will just shut up, no more wars, if african think im the 3rd player of eu is just his opinion, gn

Wow, after "making" peace you still bm me shard, you jealous because he like me and not you? >_>

edit: anyway i will just shut up, no more wars, if african think im the 3rd player of eu is just his opinion, gn

Thats why I said he is a troll because its not Top 20 of players that you like :P Spooky should be 3rd or 4th place. He is freaking good. Anyway good luck everyone on the tournament! Its a shame I have to go to work :((( Will watch streams tommorow ;)

Lmao. So guys, I asked for you to post your opinions, so far only African has.

I'll go as well, not including my own team in the list. In no particular order, I think the following players are among the best in EU:

Lmao. So guys, I asked for you to post your opinions, so far only African has.

I'll go as well, not including my own team in the list. In no particular order, I think the following players are among the best in EU:Best ZeratulBest KerriganBest NovaBest PlayerBest Zeus

Nice list there!

Thats why I said he is a troll because its not Top 20 of players that you like :P Spooky should be 3rd or 4th place. He is freaking good. Anyway good luck everyone on the tournament! Its a shame I have to go to work :((( Will watch streams tommorow ;)

Sorry shard, i cant play 2. Maybe i cant play starcraft again...

PS: i agree spooky is damn good player, but i think african put him in lower position because his hero pool is limited, he play a few amount of heros but very well

He can play planty of heroes comparing to soed that can play 2 or 3... He should be way higher

i agree with that, anyway i can play every hero (well i suck as shadow) that's maybe why african put me in the top, like sniper or machukembo, we have a high hero pool :P

i agree with that, anyway i can play every hero (well i suck as shadow) that's maybe why african put me in the top, like sniper or machukembo, we have a high hero pool :P

He can play planty of heroes comparing to soed that can play 2 or 3... He should be way higher

LOL

Are you flobing kidding me?

Shard little bit overestimate me as some of my Dark mates. I'm still doing the same nabs mistakes over and over again (bad targeting, overexposing - pub attitude). I wouldn't put myself in top10.

Residente - how u can know what I can and can't play when u not playing inhouses with us? U maybe spec only few games. In the same way I may say u can play only Darpa and Rancor :D I think my hero pool is quite similar to Machu and Sniper actually. I usually playing Kerri though as she is damn strong hero and no one else wants to play her... someone has to.

I'll go as well, not including my own team in the list. In no particular order, I think the following players are among the best in EU:

I hope after tourney u would change your mind ;)

Edit:

word 'n-o-o-b' is automatically transfer to 'new user', lol :D

ffs spooky i said you playing in a bunch of ih, and i saw you playing balrog and tosh damnit well, ironhide and rancor too, and leo and raynor on pubs, i dont know what more heros you can play, but dont take it personal, i just said you play very good but with a smaller pool, you cant you say (well you can) i only play rancor or darpa, because in ih i have played tosh, balrog, vorpal, marine, rory, micro, toxi, raynor, unix.

I just talk what i saw, i mean, when the beta was able only in ih i was playing an entire week ih and ih and ih, and i had time to see you >_>

and spooky, you can do mistakes but you are a high point to your team, i think dark clan have high posibilities of win this tourney because of sniper, you and machu, franz and zeend are also good players, only guz can feed

I haven't take it personally, don't worry about that. Just wanted to say your knowledge about my hero pool is limited in the same way as mine about yours.

I haven't take it personally, don't worry about that. Just wanted to say your knowledge about my hero pool is limited in the same way as mine about yours.

I just can say, I play what my team need, no matter what hero they need.

Anyway Spooky, good luck on the tourney, you have to rape John+4 and that AFKBRBPP guys

Not particularly funny, considering I taught you to play basically every hero you can play :)

you just gave me the theory, because in practice you never played with me also, Carlos teached me a lot in the 3v version, and i played the most in 4v and 5v with theluxe, but you never played with me :'(

you just gave me the theory, because in practice you never played with me also, Carlos teached me a lot in the 3v version, and i played the most in 4v and 5v with theluxe, but you never played with me :'(

I remember answering your questions about heroes, items and build for hours in the chat - and inviting you to spec games, because you didn't think you were ready to play inhouse. I remember playing specific heroes in inhouse because you wanted me to show them to you, and how they worked in inhouse.

I didn't play with you because you didn't play inhouse.

I remember answering your questions about heroes, items and build for hours in the chat - and inviting you to spec games, because you didn't think you were ready to play inhouse. I remember playing specific heroes in inhouse because you wanted me to show them to you, and how they worked in inhouse.

I didn't play with you because you didn't play inhouse.

yes, thats true, but hours in the chat seemst to be an exaggeration, anyway i know you helped me this way. I dont remember you playing specific heroes because i wanted to look them, i have bad memory :D

anyway you could play some pubs but you didn't want :(