Sign in to follow this  
Jaysi

Hello from Jaysi

Hey everyone,

I'm new to actually joining the forums here, I'd read the ones on the old site but never made an account. I've been playing since v4.0 and my favorite character use to be Raynor in 5.0(I would max marines and get coat of arms after boots and 2 psiblaster marines if that tells you anything XD), but my current favorite is Lord Zyrkhan, for being an op trapping, sprinting, debuff immunity, tank, auto-attacker, and team savior lol. I like to think I'm decent in game, depends on the hero I pick, my teammates, and what I'm up against, but I guess that's the case with everyone lol.

I also use to play Starcraft 1 and Broodwars, loved the custom games in them, favorites were any LotR map, Temple Siege, Cat and Mouse, and yea lol.

I'm going to Iowa State University and I'm from eastern Iowa.

Welcome to the new forums! And whaa!? How can you give up on Raynor? D:<

who would? After the brother of the dev complained about raynor being underpowered, Raynor is my #1 because he has insane damage and an insta-kill ultimate. Oh wait....

Too squishy without his marines... They would always fend off the pesky Zeratul and other initiators... They'd jump into me then be like ahhh these rines do too much damage and run away... Now it's like if you get up close to him he's dead. But that's probably how Raynors meant to be... =( lol. Though he is fun to troll with aa, stack weapon damage items with his passive to get a very high damage...

who would? After the brother of the dev complained about raynor being underpowered, Raynor is my #1 because he has insane damage and an insta-kill ultimate. Oh wait....

Iguana, you don't even play Raynor -,-"

Yeah, he is very squishy, so you're forced to stay back in team fights. But that's why I build support/INT items. I think it's more efficient than having him play as DPS.

Iguana, you don't even play Raynor -,-"

Yeah, he is very squishy, so you're forced to stay back in team fights. But that's why I build support/INT items. I think it's more efficient than having him play as DPS.

As a matter of fact I do. I play every hero.

"I'll show you Necro" Ares, 2015

Hi Jaysi,

Nice to meet you. I see your LZ hasn't improved over the last 3 years, you should've stuck with Raynor.

Whatever happened to RedHydra, most rekt Cyprus NA

"I'll show you Necro" Ares, 2015

Hi Jaysi,

Nice to meet you. I see your LZ hasn't improved over the last 3 years, you should've stuck with Raynor.

Whatever happened to RedHydra, most rekt Cyprus NA

People like you don't deserve to live

Wow, I had an OP amount of people welcome me. GG I lose popularity contest. I should've told everyone I am a girl.

People like you and Smitty deserve to be the ones to be criticized like trash

Day 331 - I finally found the antichrist! Edited by Darkr