Sign in to follow this  
MOTHER

Fall/Winter Update

Greetings,

It's been a minute since I made a blogpost, I don't want you to think I am still on "leave" (what a vacation that was!). Development on the Fall/Winter patches is well underway that I thought I should ruin the surprises for you by going over some of what's in store for you guys for the remainder of this year.

Balance

As to be expected after that massive Fall patch and a summer of daily inhouse games, further balance updates to heroes and items are incoming!

Terrain

The playable areas of the map have been expanded which has resulted in one of the most significant terrain updates since we moved to the new map 3 years ago.

Heroes

As some of you have may have heard from unreliable sources (Harry!), the last 2 heroes of 2020 are the tyrannical Arcturus.Mengsk and the stuff of old legend - Saber.Vulkan. I see you shiver with antici....pation.

Masteries

Towards the end of this season, you can look forward to an AoS first - A bouquet of unique upgrades for all heroes! 

That's all I can share with you right now, but things will be happening sooner rather than later. Looking forward to another season together!