Sign in to follow this  
Turbo

Toxicity

So been back 2 weeks and it is beyond a joke on how bad the community has gone, here is an example of someone who should be giving a good example.

How is spookygeorge a valued member? 

This appalling how this person can be so toxic, i could show alot more screenshots with this guy but i feel this is enough to shame.

If this is how the community continues im sure it will die exactly how SEA did.

I tried to be fair im not good anymore like i use to be but gives no reason to be so toxic spookygeorge dont blane others for your feeding and incompetents ingame and making threats to kick.

15975499358817748180586765413524.jpg

1597550106648916280400498675201.jpg

Okay so your saying you did not troll me the whole game, like literally i'm attacking the opposite team and you just sit there burrowed and watch me die and then when i threaten to kick you that is when you stopped trolling and when i called you out on a miss play you then BM me so...

Lol mate you died at 5% hp staying in lane that low , then you tower dove at level 5,(checked) i have no reason to troll at all as i stated its my second week back and im getting back into the hang of things so tower diving is hesitant to me, bio is what we call a level 6 champ in league.

Watching  the replay i have 15% hp as you tower dove so i wouldve died with you.

i went to use it but you can clearly see in the replay im out of range when i tried and had agroe from the wave see screen shot for proof

Stop making making false accusations to fit your agenda.

If i tower dove and we both died then you would complain either way it's a lose , lose situation for me.

How about understand your community that not everyone is pro like you and actually play safe with new faces. 

At the end of the day those are empty threats if im kicked i play league of legends does not bother me at all.

But gives you no right to treat people like shap because of your mis plays.

I went bm after all the toxity you threw at me.

Screen shot proves my innocents.

How about own up to your mistakes and lets move on from this because regardless if im a troll or not being an admin gives you no right to treat people like that.

15976218855628963196516231766916.jpg

Wait, Spooky has authority to kick ppl? Lol. And here I thought he was the annoying yet somewhat lovable little brother kind of presence in AOS. 

I'm guessing the above was in a pub game? To be honest the bm actually seems pretty mild to me. Perhaps this is a problem in itself and I'm too used to the toxicity. 

Its surprising how different some ppl are when they are in pubs (or only typing) and when they are in IH (and talking on a mic). 

On 8/17/2020 at 6:33 AM, BlackCat said:

Wait, Spooky has authority to kick ppl? Lol. And here I thought he was the annoying yet somewhat lovable little brother kind of presence in AOS. 

I'm guessing the above was in a pub game? To be honest the bm actually seems pretty mild to me. Perhaps this is a problem in itself and I'm too used to the toxicity. 

Its surprising how different some ppl are when they are in pubs (or only typing) and when they are in IH (and talking on a mic). 

I don't think any admin should 'threaten to kick' people for misplays. AFAIK last time Quidditch/Highdrater decided to abuse mod-powers they got removed, admins were clear that such powers should not be used to interrupt games. 

Previously such powers belonged to players I would call 'trash but relaxed', players such as Adamantium/Marche who have a calm demeanour yet are too unskilled to take this game seriously. Therefore they're unlikely to get emotional when losing games and resort to 'abuse of power'. Players such as Highdrater are prime examples of why someone who is not unskilled*, can understandably react irrationally and misuse their powers. If I had admin powers, there is no doubt it would definitely come across my mind to neuter some degenerates such as Lucifer/HYLY/BossHog/ShooterJ/HarryHoot. The issue is they're not trolling but simply trash, making kicking them satisfying but an incorrect use of powers. 

*Calling this scrub not unskilled does not imply that I believe him to be skilled. He is still shap when compared to a player such as Jamal.

if we are talking about the degenerates, you are missing quite a few lol, at least have more active degenerates on there 

Also, you calling me a degenerate is absolutely the best thing I heard coming back to this game, MOTHER never acknowledged me as such. it is something that I actually act like atm!

Edited by accountzZ

Being stupid, a bad player, or a newb are not grounds to kick anyone from a game - ever.

Only things that compromise the integrity of the game like intentional feeding, intentional trolling (e.g. destroying your team's soul gem), or AFKing, and specifically those with clear intent on ruining the game for others should be considered valid reasons. Even BM language isn't grounds to kick someone because the mute option actually exists.

Since intent is something hard to verify in-game, Admins should be extremely judicious in deciding when to actually kick someone.

You disregarding what i said to please your agenda what ever floats your boat. Not going to argue anymore sorry im not good as you now lets move on.