Sign in to follow this  
Bile

Hi

Been watching casts and uploads from you guys during my vacation from AoS. All I got to say is nerf cloaking? I think someone made a topic about this but I made a new one because it should be addressed. IT is definitely to strong compared to other forms of escapes in this game. 

Let’s see:

- Added a delay for Phase Cloak and Shinobi.

- Buffed the cooldown on Boundary Scanner.

- Truesight wards don’t give bounty anymore and it is cheaper than probably ever before.

And most people still don’t take full advantage of the latter two.

It would better if you be more specific. Whose cloaking are we talking about here because they are not equal.

That was done to motivate dewarding and give TS wards a place between Scanner and Radar Kit.

To offset that change, the bounty on sentry and controller wards was increased significantly.

13 hours ago, Revision said:

always carry scanner with u, if u let someone live cuz u dont buy scanners thats ur fault

Further to this if you are a CORE you can also buy scanners...

Economically speaking, it makes ZERO sense to not purchase detection or vision by extension. You make back the money indirectly by staying alive and getting kills, which also lead to better opportunities at pushing and taking objectives (which gets you even more money).