Sign in to follow this  
BlackCat

Ban Gimmetht

I'm no saint, and I don't mean to start a crusade based on a personal vendetta, but I literally have not seen one single positive interaction ever between Gimmetht and another player in whatever game he is in. 

- Constant feeding (not a ban-able offense in itself, however he does it remorselessly, never listens to his team or accepts constructive criticism and never improves). 

- Constant BMing.

- Lags and AFKs in game very often. 

I've given him multiple chances but he inevitably continues to ruin games. I'm going to be kicking him from any lobby I'm hosting, and if possible would like to ask if he can be outright banned from AoS. 

I don't think gimmetht or anyone should be banned for these reasons provided. I don't believe that he intentionally ragelags or regular lags. If he wants to play, despite his crappy connection., it is also his time being wasted. There are a couple of players that lag sometimes, but this would be more than enough to consider them laggers, despite that, you don't see people asking for a ban them, more of "fix your potato". Constantly bming is bad, but is not a good reason to ban someone over it. There are a TON of players that got away with worse bms in the history of playing aos. And seriously? constant feeding is a bannable offense? I have gone 0-15 support cyprus, must be a offday, but anyone considering that record would also consider banning me from their lobbies. afks happen for a variety of reasons. 

You are going to have find even more dickish players if you want someone banned. At least gimmetht plays the game to any length beyond 1-3 minutes. Just block him and move on with it.  

He can be annoying sometimes, but he's not that bad. I know he used to rq a lot when he was losing, but I think recently he's been better about it. Lagging and feeding sucks, but he doesn't do it on purpose and apologizes for it. I actually find you more annoying and had worse experiences with you BMing. 🙂