Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aphonia

General feedback

12 posts in this topic

Today I played my first full game in months. Decided to come up with some quick feedback:

• The players are trash/borderline demented. Absolute lack of team play in pub games. This is nothing new but the game gave me a headache. 
  • It felt lonely; literally nothing was going on all game. No motivation towards objectives. Dustin/Erekul just held off for days. Super minions should be stronger and more effective at pushing.
  • A few balance issues. Now that I don't play I can be honest. WTF is up with Darpa's silence? The thing lasts for days. Ultimate abilities are also on a very small CD. Paradoxically LoL has ults with higher CDs but there is so much more action..
  • People play like cucks. I blame the death penalty. In the back of everyones minds they think: I can go in but if I die I may lose my best item..This puts off tanks going in. Disproportionately harming people are meant to initiate makes the game very stale. 
  • The playerbase is Bronze (LoL skill level) in their mindset/mechanics. I saw people with such low CS. No one is willing to group until 1 hour in and people refuse to turret dive. There is no 4 man diving bot lane. No co-ordination. 
  • The colour scheme makes you tired. A long game really feels a slog when you see brown/grey everywhere. It's also not symmetrical and I struggled to differentiate the cliffs. 
  • Teleport scrolls seem too cheap. 

That is all. Otherwise game looks alright. Shame bronzors (not even lying here) are the new balance 'gurus'. Heck I prefer that idiot in a condom factory balancing..

• All players who are not you are likely trash/borderline demented. Welcome to the online gaming universe. Find friends, and play together.
  • Blame the players, not the game.
  • We're not LoL though, nor do we strive to be like it. Or Dota for that matter. We're little bit of both, but more than the sum of our parts. We're AoS dammit! Balance is always fluctuating anyway. Darpa will get what's coming for him eventually. 
  • Sigh. SCV look what you have done?
  • Blame the players, not the game. We still have excellent players. Depends on when you're playing.
  • Um... Brown/Gray? What are your graphic settings? And which cliffs as this matter was resolved more or less, or should've been? Lastly, the universe is not symmetrical. Symmetry is overrated. Indulge in the imperfections we offer.
  • Noted.  

Who are these shameful bronzers who are the new balance gurus? Cuz I have a fancy big red star next to my ingame name. >_>

On 8/4/2017 at 7:13 PM, Aphonia said:

People play like cucks. I blame the death penalty. In the back of everyones minds they think: I can go in but if I die I may lose my best item..This puts off tanks going in. Disproportionately harming people are meant to initiate makes the game very stale. 

Well be Op and don't die. initiate does not equal suicide. 

I have to say, I am not in full agreement with this death penalty idea.  I know I've been hands off for a while, but what did this idea come from?

Worker likes this

On 8/5/2017 at 1:47 AM, MOTHER said:

Who are these shameful bronzers who are the new balance gurus? Cuz I have a fancy big red star next to my ingame name. >_>

Read the following response: 

1 hour ago, SCV said:

Well be Op and don't die. initiate does not equal suicide. 

9 minutes ago, EKCO said:

I have to say, I am not in full agreement with this death penalty idea.  I know I've been hands off for a while, but what did this idea come from?

The mind of a Bronze LoL/SC2 player. 

To back my argument, tanks/supports traditionally farm he slowest and true they scale less with items. HOWEVER it's unfair to punish them the same as someone whose job is to literally be back line and do the damage. A penalty like mineral loss is one thing, but losing entire items is deranged. 

On 8/11/2017 at 6:52 PM, Aphonia said:

A penalty like mineral loss is one thing, but losing entire items is deranged. 

Hard to manage that since there might not be any mineral to take. 

Yes, I am sure the death penalty is the cause of the mass exodus to Lol... We will work to improve it or remove it for next patch in order to recover that which we have lost.

3 hours ago, BlackXioN said:

I guess this is why more people are playing LoL.....

Was there a time span when AOS have a larger player base than LoL?

FRAXRider likes this

4 hours ago, MOTHER said:

Yes, I am sure the death penalty is the cause of the mass exodus to Lol... We will work to improve it or remove it for next patch in order to recover that which we have lost.

I get the sarcasm but is the last bit real talk? 

Funny the one post I make that is legit gets Americans triggered, but the bait gets passed over. Lol. As I told Marty long ago (before that unscrupulous individual decided to ban me) Jamal has to balance his constructive posts with the odd bit of trollin.