Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlackXioN

Viron

17 posts in this topic

One of the few buffs that made sense to me was to make Engorge cause target's energy pool to swell up as much as health, or have it purge debuffs. 

True Damage is hard to balance. Truly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tweaking (i.e. buffing and compensating with nerfs or vice versa) and repurposing is the approach I prefer. I nerfed Viron's cooldown and energy costs last patch just to make them more proportionate with the damage output and with other heroes. But I couldn't go further without tweaking some other part so I left him alone.

Viron is very strong now but in a good spot, and I think with the new upcoming items Adamantium Alloy and Hive Symbiosis he will find himself purposeful to the team in more ways than before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MOTHER said:

Tweaking (i.e. buffing and compensating with nerfs or vice versa) and repurposing is the approach I prefer. I nerfed Viron's cooldown and energy costs last patch just to make them more proportionate with the damage output and with other heroes. But I couldn't go further without tweaking some other part so I left him alone.

Viron is very strong now but in a good spot, and I think with the new upcoming items Adamantium Alloy and Hive Symbiosis he will find himself purposeful to the team in more ways than before.

I am crying when imagive new ere with adamantium alloy - unstoppable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AceSpade said:

I am crying when imagive new ere with adamantium alloy - unstoppable

Yes, cry for me! Cry!

QywS5z7.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wowwww hitting rancor with three full spins late game and it only does half damage is some CRAAAAAP, and lets face it his only ability that ACTUALLY does some sort of damage is the ult....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SCV said:

Make it true damage but make viron sucides?

But i just added the fresh reconstitution animation after he blows up!!! :'o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Adamantium said:

Black is the reason Adam ANY heroes were autoed *cough cough*

This is more correct.

MOTHER likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, BlackXioN said:

WOOOOOOWWW

❤️ You just gave reason to do what I already wanted to. Be happy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YESSSSSSSSS buffff the vironnnnnnnnnnn OOOOORRRR you could just decrease the amount of this health gain ability but 150 each level but double the amount when used on viron, sooo lvl 4 health gain maxed out on 1000 on other hero but 2000 on viron! buff tank ability along with ult damage BOOOM win win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BlackXioN said:

YESSSSSSSSS buffff the vironnnnnnnnnnn OOOOORRRR you could just decrease the amount of this health gain ability but 150 each level but double the amount when used on viron, sooo lvl 4 health gain maxed out on 1000 on other hero but 2000 on viron! buff tank ability along with ult damage BOOOM win win

You realize that every point of strength (for STR heroes) in the new patch grants 9 health and 0.6 health regen from 8 health and 0.4 regen. Viron has already been buffed, and now much like the hero himself - your gluttony knows no bounds. The SHAAAAAAME Xion.

V0jV3.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0