Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Head

JAKK 2.1

10 posts in this topic

1. You can learn his  E abilities consecutively, meaning you can have max  E by level 4.

2. Make his  E mines unselectable or have higher dragclick priority than his R mines, because when they are bunched together you cannot micro the R mines to detonate besides specifically clicking on the R mines. I understand the synergy aimed at here though.

3. Why are his E mines selectable to begin with, they have no commands. Literally nothing can remove them besides setting them off or expiration. And I mean literally nothing, it seems they are nigh invincible to champ basic attacks.

5. His kit now demands of him so much time to set mines it has become high risk maybe reward. Most people build him DPS int. This means less mine damage and CDR. Combined with longer R cooldown and weak mine damage, half his kit is losing relevance. If you dedicate full int/cooldown, you still spend half your time trying to gimp enemies in one shot, b/c the E mines are that weak.

6. Jakk feels now more than ever countered by truesight. Not only is he spending tons of time laying mines, truesight elixer now gives radar, so you can't even lay mines in bush/raised areas without being found out.

I thought the goal here was zone control, not some techies meme

1- Bug. Will fix.

2- They are meant to be bunched together but I see your dilemma.

3- They are meant to be targetable and destructible, hence why they selectable. But if they aren't being destroyed in 1-2 hits, then it's a bug and will be addressed.

4- Where is 4?

5- Mines are getting buffed next patch. I am doing some of these things incrementally to see the response.

6- Radar Kit's radar effect will only detect enemy wards next patch and nothing else. It's TS effect will remain intact however.

Techies will be a boii next to our Jakk sooner rather than later. :)

1 hour ago, MOTHER said:

1- Bug. Will fix.

2- They are meant to be bunched together but I see your dilemma.

3- They are meant to be targetable and destructible, hence why they selectable. But if they aren't being destroyed in 1-2 hits, then it's a bug and will be addressed.

4- Where is 4?

5- Mines are getting buffed next patch. I am doing some of these things incrementally to see the response.

6- Radar Kit's radar effect will only detect enemy wards next patch and nothing else. It's TS effect will remain intact however.

Techies will be a boii next to our Jakk sooner rather than later. :)

actually unseenable mines not the way to solve his problems

ts stil tkes a lot of cerources so mining good makes enemies lose money regularry

that's the real point that makes the balance

if ther will be no way to conter mines then it will be impossible to play around them

actually there is one - remember the positions he mines and then bait him but its pretty hard in pubs cause  ppl still cant stop feeding, no use of talking about coordination and conterplayes

ppl still cant notice about hunt ult through all map , don't think they will ping mines 

He's a roaming support hero now that is absolutely hard countered by TS and Radar (i.e. falls off a terrifying cliff lategame).

A Dustin or Rancor for example on your team would render him potentially and almost completely useless. Wards are cheaper than ever before (even more so with the new item Scavenger's Veil), and give more bounty than ever before. The tools to manage and restrain Jakk are there for you -the player- to use, and like-wise they are there for Jakk to plan his game cleverly around. Let the chaos begin! VALAR MORGHULIS!!!

Sorry to hijack thread but... can you allow us to post on the most recent change log thread? 

What do you mean allow? You should be able to post there just fine. 

There's no option to reply to that thread at the top or bottom (on mobile at least) for me.

Actually I can't reply to any threads in the storm Herald sub forum.

Edited by Jaysi
Destroyer likes this

I had no idea honestly. 

Ekco may have locked those forums during the revamp accidentally or intentionally. I will look into this. On the bright side, we can still discuss anything anywhere else til then.