Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MOTHER

Aeon of Storms 7 Beta Testing has Begun!

33 posts in this topic

Is it too late to make the map diagonal in the other direction? :D

Not too late, just time consuming as I would have to remake a significant portion of the map and then reframe the adjacent areas around it. I'll probably do it eventually, but would like to focus on finishing other stuff for launch then revisit this.

Hit box for the mini boss is welllll mini.

The hitbox of the model is centered around the cockpit. I adjusted the selection circle to more accurately convey this in the next update which should be up now.

Just uploaded 1.3.

Experimenting with the movement speed of heroes this patch. All heroes (and heroic units by extension) had their movement speed increased by about 5-6% (or 0.2). The map grew in size, it makes sense that the heroes' adapt in proportion to it. I haven't tried it in a full game yet, but I think it's close to the sweet spot give or take 0.05.

Tell me how it feels for you please.

After last game didn't manage to tell u Mother about this funny bug:

We could have seen shadow ability used on creeps in jungle without any ward through fog of war xD

After last game didn't manage to tell u Mother about this funny bug:

We could have seen shadow ability used on creeps in jungle without any ward through fog of war xD

Oh my!

Which ability was it? Ult or strike?

I have been out of sc2 for one month so mayby i am just missing something, but shouldn't teleport gem be stackable as well when i have 5 inventory equiped? For example:

I have 4 item equpied on my hero then i buy 1 teleport gem so it goes to the 5th slot, then i buy one more teleport gem and i can see 4 item equiped and then 1 slot for gem (which i can use 2 times) and 1 free slot in my inventory.

When i try do the same thing on 5 item equpied in my inventory i can only buy 1 teleport gem and can't buy more. I guess it's bug :)

Second thing i find out last game was that our whole team could have seen kerrigan q and ghost nuke without any vision. It is same problem as it was with shadow q ability befor.

Edited by Deathbringer

3 hours ago, Deathbringer said:

I have been out of sc2 for one month so mayby i am just missing something, but shouldn't teleport gem be stackable as well when i have 5 inventory equiped? For example:

I have 4 item equpied on my hero then i buy 1 teleport gem so it goes to the 5th slot, then i buy one more teleport gem and i can see 4 item equiped and then 1 slot for gem (which i can use 2 times) and 1 free slot in my inventory.

When i try do the same thing on 5 item equpied in my inventory i can only buy 1 teleport gem and can't buy more. I guess it's bug :)

Second thing i find out last game was that our whole team could have seen kerrigan q and ghost nuke without any vision. It is same problem as it was with shadow q ability befor.

Yeah the 6th inventory slot has been buggy with consumables for several patches now. Not sure yet what is causing it, but we'll figure it out.

You mean you can see the animation effect through the fog? 

And welcome back!

31 minutes ago, MOTHER said:

You mean you can see the animation effect through the fog?

Yea, fog doesn't affect on this abilities.