Jaysi

Blizzard Downloader Super Slow, <200kb/s speeds

11 posts in this topic

So, my blizzard downloader is ungodly slow. Sometimes it sits at 0 kb/s, or roughly 100 kb/s, despite my internet speed being much higher. Does anyone know any fixes?

Thanks

My Heroes of the Storm just popped to 2.5mb/s and finished in like 5 seconds. Starcraft 2 is back to 0kb/s

I had this and I spent ages restarting my pc and router and stuff to no avail.

Then i just left it. I think its just and optical illusion.

Yea eventually they finished, some of the speeds changed, some didn't and still downloaded... still took like a good two hours before I messed around with stuff and they went a lot quicker. Seems like Blizzard should get their shap together.

Самым невежественным оказывается тот, кто считает, что знает все.

google translated:

The most ignorant is the one who thinks he knows everything. - Yaldi

Edited by Yaldi

GF6EPrO.jpg

what the actual fk is this? It never happened to me in other blizzard games.. i'm waiting for 10 minutes now my overwatch won't start o.o

I heard they used to use P2P for updates because they didn't have the server space. Looks like now they just queue lol.

Cba'd to post here before. But sometimes when something takes a long time to download is because Blizz can 'queue' updates. That is if you have HoTs/Sc2/whatever else they update in an order. Solution? Cancel the ones you don't need.

Cba'd to post here before. But sometimes when something takes a long time to download is because Blizz can 'queue' updates. That is if you have HoTs/Sc2/whatever else they update in an order. Solution? Cancel the ones you don't need.

Yea but you can make it download whatever game you want when it's queued by another game.