Alternate AoS Idealog

• Please log in to reply
253 replies to this topic

#241 Destroyer

Destroyer
  • 894 posts
  • LocationMid-Michigan, USA

Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:16 AM

Yea thats an ult from a dota hero, but it would be broke for AoS.

#242 MOTHER

MOTHER

You can call me MOM

• AoS Developer
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:01 AM

Yeah i just needed to fill a gap there, since i added another t2. There's a new talent tree and talents suggestion that am working to pitch and it eont have ridiculous suggestions such as that :)

#243 AtomiK

AtomiK

Game Design

• Administrator
  • 3,934 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:10 PM

Well that talent wouldn't be so ridiculous if every other talent was just as op. But thanks for the reminder about you pitching new talents. I totally forgot

Atomic.Disruptor, PLASMIC.Void, Executor.Artanis, Militant.Avenger, Guardian.Azadar Mech.Airik Pyro.Maniac (Created)

Khyrak.Avenger

The Voice told me, “If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope. If you are a leader, you will become the president.”

Now I know what the Voice meant... I played AoS and became AtomiK.

#244 MOTHER

MOTHER

You can call me MOM

• AoS Developer
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:30 AM

Tassadar
HP - Astral Projection deals 50% less damage to structures.

#245 DragonHeart

DragonHeart
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:29 AM

You guys have been quiet for awhile now. Where are you guys?

#246 MOTHER

MOTHER

You can call me MOM

• AoS Developer
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:00 AM

Plotting our comeback duh

#247 MOTHER

MOTHER

You can call me MOM

• AoS Developer
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 05:05 PM

Biotron
HP - Infested Civilians now also gain 100% movement speed and attack speed if an enemy unit with under 25% max health is within a 5u radius of them.

W - Cannibalize (Target Allied Unit) - Biotron randomly cannibalizes (0.5/1/1.5/2% of targets' Max Health/Energy) from up to 8/10/12/14 all units in 12u search radius around himself, and uses it on a target allied unit to regenerate their health/energy. The amount of health and energy that is regenerated is the sum total of all the cannibalized health and energy.

Minions affected will be killed instantly and offer health/energy equal to (1/2/3
/4% of Biotron's Max Health/Energy).
Units inside the search radius are selected at random, and may include Allied units.
The Max Health/Energy that is stolen from units inside search radius is removed instantly from their pools (no mitigation) but is never lethal.
Cast range is 6u

#248 MOTHER

MOTHER

You can call me MOM

• AoS Developer
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:00 PM

Garamond
HP - SCV's now explode if they more than 12u away from Garamond.

#249 MOTHER

MOTHER

You can call me MOM

• AoS Developer
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:52 PM

I have updated the main post to reflect ideas that I think will still be relevant for the new AoS. In terms of sheer balance, the size of the map, and the "river" have demonstrated to have some sort of ripple effect, with implications on many heroes. So I think this aspect of balance should begin being taken into consideration.

Queen
E - Max Creep Tumors increased to 2/4/6/8 from 2/3/4/5. Bonus movement speed rescaled from 25% to 15/20/25/30%. Now stores up to 5 charges.

Marine King
E - Remove V active ability. E now gains new active ability in addition to its existing passive. Upon activation, Marine King sacrifices 20% current health, granting himself and all allied heroic units affected by Mob Mentality double the current level passive weapon speed bonus and +25% movement speed for 6 seconds.

Vergil
E - +1u cast range. E now changes the visual animation/color of Q casts that proc it.

Tassadar
HP - Astral Projection procs tower aggro like a normal hero would and is instantly destroyed by towers.

Boros
R - Remove Omnislash. (It's time)

Cyprus
STR gain per level reduced from 4 to 3.

HP - Magnetize; Basic attacks, W, and R all apply a stack of "Magnetized" on enemies, up to 4 stacks. Each stack of Magnetize reduces the movement speed of affected units by 8% whenever they are within 2.5 units Cyprus' Stone Pillars. Stacks last 10 seconds and refresh.

W - Now pushes enemies affected around Cyprus 4u away from him. If enemies are pushed into a Stone Pillar, they gain a stack of 'Magnetized'.

#250 MOTHER

MOTHER

You can call me MOM

• AoS Developer
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:22 PM

Oh totally forgot about these two...

Karax
HP - Cloaking effects (from W or from the hero affected) should cloak the Adurant.

Q - Reduce root duration slightly. Make Karax' channeling interruptible. Keep cast range short, but add a max distance for target lock-on (currently infinite) so that if they exit this area the channeling stops immediately. Interrupted channeling still costs energy and makes the spell go into cooldown.

W - Reduce true cloak by 0.5s at all levels.

R - Reduce base healing and damage. Make the scaling damage additive and incremental, meaning the longer you stay in its AoE, the more damage/heal per second is dealt. Increasing at a rate of 3% max or current health per second (so 3/6/9/12/15% per second) for example. Too stronk atm.

Grunty
R - Grunty now gains 6/10/14% movement speed per second spent in the river, capping at 30/50/72% after 5 seconds, lasting up to 8 seconds and refreshes while in the the river.

#251 MOTHER

MOTHER

You can call me MOM

• AoS Developer
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:49 PM

Pyromaniac
HP - Pyro's autoattack and abilities all apply "burn" to their targets for 8s. Burn now reduces health regeneration by 40% only. Burn DoT removed completely. AoE Weapon Damage stays.

W - Base damage reduced to 15/30/45/60 and now scales with 5% Enemy Current Health. Healing Bonus reduced to 25/50/75/100%. Linear AoE reduced to 2.25u from 2.5u.

E - Cooldown rescaled from 16 to 22/20/18/16.

R - Cast range reduced from 30/50/70 to 8/14/20. Damage now scales with 5% enemy current health instead of 20% INT.

Terminus
HP - Now deals 55-110% weapon damage in a line depending on how close you are to Terminus. The closer you are the higher the damage.

E - Cast range increased to 8u. Damage to target non-heroic unit changed to 20/40/60/80% Max Health. Health restored is equal to half of damage dealt.

Alarak
HP - Damage no longer doubles when Alarak's health is below 30%. Now deals 1 + (0.5*Lvl)% Enemy Max Health Physical Damage.

W - Remove CDR bonus from Streave.

#252 Fell

Fell
  • 113 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:55 PM

View PostMOTHER, on 12 May 2017 - 02:49 PM, said:

Pyromaniac
HP - Pyro's autoattack and abilities all apply "burn" to their targets for 8s. Burn now reduces health regeneration by 40% only. Burn DoT removed completely.

W - Base damage reduced to 15/30/45/60 and now scales with 5% Enemy Current Health. Healing Bonus reduced to 25/50/75/100%. Linear AoE reduced to 2.25u from 2.5u.

E - Cooldown rescaled from 16 to 22/20/18/16.

R - Cast range reduced from 30/50/70 to 8/14/20. Damage now scales with 5% enemy current health instead of 20% INT.

Terminus
HP - Now deals 55-110% weapon damage in a line depending on how close you are to Terminus. The closer you are the higher the damage.

E - Cast range increased to 8u. Damage to target non-heroic unit changed to 20/40/60/80% Max Health. Health restored is equal to half of damage dealt.

Alarak
HP - Damage no longer doubles when Alarak's health is below 30%.

W - Remove CDR bonus from Streave.

Idk what is the reason to changing lurker's E cause int build is good enough in my opinion,but  HP's change is pretty good cause less shapTY strange dmg now and mb even possible to make dmg lurker good again.

No more int pyro
No more dmg alarak

lets make artanis suffer too)

#253 MOTHER

MOTHER

You can call me MOM

• AoS Developer
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:13 PM

Lurker's E just seems unnecessarily bad with its current cast range, and with the nerf to his autoattack that I recommended, it seemed only fair to change his chances for survivability with E. He can still build int for his R which is the main reason he does so anyway and not the healing.

I already recommended that Artanis' Q no longer deals damage, only applies heroic stack and spell amp with the possibility of increasing its cast range by 1u.

I think these suggestions for the most problematic heroes (allegedly) are fair and they will still be strong afterwards, just not singularly strong but rather with team coordination.

#254 Fell

Fell
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:44 AM

MOTHER, on 12 May 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

Lurker's E just seems unnecessarily bad with its current cast range, and with the nerf to his autoattack that I recommended, it seemed only fair to change his chances for survivability with E. He can still build int for his R which is the main reason he does so anyway and not the healing.

I already recommended that Artanis' Q no longer deals damage, only applies heroic stack and spell amp with the possibility of increasing its cast range by 1u.

I think these suggestions for the most problematic heroes (allegedly) are fair and they will still be strong afterwards, just not singularly strong but rather with team coordination.
what about artanis - got an awesome idea that some ppl liked already

make artanis's ult leteport him not at the same place with target but at the diametral opposite   - more teamplay less sologang

what about lurker: idk about other ppl but when i play my build i almost never have problems wioth heal ,  lurtker is very fast and if you need heal - you fight close to jungles and just control your hero's position,
now it will be too ez to heal

and i dont lik nerfing his possability to use E on bosses, lurker could kill aeon solo at lvl 7 withut going shop but now..

Edited by Fell, 13 May 2017 - 08:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users