Appeal to AoS/Sotis developers (the only reason made this account)

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 AtomiK

AtomiK

Game Design

• Administrator
  • 3,934 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:40 PM

Hi

Atomic.Disruptor, PLASMIC.Void, Executor.Artanis, Militant.Avenger, Guardian.Azadar Mech.Airik Pyro.Maniac (Created)

Khyrak.Avenger

The Voice told me, “If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope. If you are a leader, you will become the president.”

Now I know what the Voice meant... I played AoS and became AtomiK.

#62 Jaysi

Jaysi

The Casual

• 2,023 posts
  • LocationIowa, United States of America

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:38 PM

Hello. It's me.

#63 DonaldDunk

DonaldDunk
  • 207 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:07 PM

Posted Image

(Yaldi might get this).

#64 Saltis

Saltis
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 04:54 PM

Hi, just turned over to see, lol not even sure what for, maybe still having slight hope regarding Sotis. Even after so many years I still have good memories about the game. After all, it introduced me to moba genre, like many hundreds of my in- game friends and clan members who later emigrated to LOL.

Edited by Saltis, 26 April 2017 - 04:55 PM.

#65 Whale

Whale

Do Want

• Administrator
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:53 PM

View PostSaltis, on 26 April 2017 - 04:54 PM, said:

Hi, just turned over to see, lol not even sure what for, maybe still having slight hope regarding Sotis. Even after so many years I still have good memories about the game. After all, it introduced me to moba genre, like many hundreds of my in- game friends and clan members who later emigrated to LOL.

you can join the TS community if you want, lots of ex AoS/Sotis players there playing other games (LoL) and reasonably active (some inhouses etc) nyx.teamspeak3.com password: zeus
Posted Image

#66 MOTHER

MOTHER

You can call me MOM

• AoS Developer
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:26 AM

View PostSaltis, on 26 April 2017 - 04:54 PM, said:

We are experiencing a temporary hiatus and will be back to regular programming soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users