Diipadaapa

help guz is braindead moron!

187 posts in this topic

Pretty standard. Guz doesn't hesitate to give me a 7 day ban for the most minor offensives. But lets his buddies rage quit inhouses wasting 9 other players time.

Sadly nothing new.

I said this in game to everyone else already. Is it rly needed to even start a discussion is it ok to leave inhouse?? This is most ridic thing I've heard.

You still play anything at all? LoL?

I still play LoL occasionally bro, miss you guys tho. Gaming is not the same without the old Sotis crew.

Also Matyr and Whale, if you would just quit being so self-righteous because of whatever absurd standard you adhere to and realize the ONE, SIMPLE FACT: THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE.

I'll tell you this: Soed may present himself as a dicksucking handful who's mean to you and your kids but that, in and of itself, does not mean his thought and opinion is less valuable than yours or mine. And it certainly doesn't give you the right to judge him as a person. Because to each his own. To you, he's just a troll who constantly shap talks and craps on people but to me and a lot of other people, Soed is insightful, entertaining and he has done a lot more for the community than you and your shap dev/mod team ever did.

My point is: focus on the merit of the argument. I do not care how Guz is a misunderstood European or how badly Soed has been presenting himself. The only question that matters is this: Are the actions and behavior from Guz those you expect from a Mod? I think the clear consensus is no.

P.S. Guz is shap btw, I know him from the time I was playing. He was always a trash player but preferred to think he was good. He demanded a place in every inhouse, yet refused to listen to old players on how to play the game. Granted, I was kind of a Dictator back then in inhouse but my point stands. Focus on the merit of the argument guys, merit of the argument=))

BestPlayer likes this

I still play LoL occasionally bro, miss you guys tho. Gaming is not the same without the old Sotis crew.

Also Matyr and Whale, if you would just quit being so self-righteous because of whatever absurd standard you adhere to and realize the ONE, SIMPLE FACT: THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE.

I'll tell you this: Soed may present himself as a dicksucking handful who's mean to you and your kids but that, in and of itself, does not mean his thought and opinion is less valuable than yours or mine. And it certainly doesn't give you the right to judge him as a person. Because to each his own. To you, he's just a troll who constantly shap talks and craps on people but to me and a lot of other people, Soed is insightful, entertaining and he has done a lot more for the community than you and your shap dev/mod team ever did.

My point is: focus on the merit of the argument. I do not care how Guz is a misunderstood European or how badly Soed has been presenting himself. The only question that matters is this: Are the actions and behavior from Guz those you expect from a Mod? I think the clear consensus is no.

P.S. Guz is shap btw, I know him from the time I was playing. He was always a trash player but preferred to think he was good. He demanded a place in every inhouse, yet refused to listen to old players on how to play the game. Granted, I was kind of a Dictator back then in inhouse but my point stands. Focus on the merit of the argument guys, merit of the argument=))

You are a legend always. I am considering re-installing LoL, as I've been playing AoS lately, after burning out on, and therefore taking a break from, DotA.

Would you carry-- I mean, would you be willing to get carried by Soraka, perhaps?

I'm scared to comment on the GuZ shap. I said everything I need to, I think, and I've already been threatened to get banned multiple times, if I ever bring it up again...

Edited by Soedenone

I honestly don't even see why anyone bothers no matter what goes on in this thread all that is going to happen is people will get warned/banned even if they have been telling the truth all along, after all with no hard evidence you will simply be dismissed as a troll with an axe to grind against guz

Note: i thought i turned auto correct off but spparently its acting like a zombie on this site becausee weird stuff is still happening

Edited by Johannes

I thought trash posts were irrelevant and therefore moderating them is irrelevant?